Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Have "Anemia"



I've always had anemia since College it started getting aggressive. Whenever I over work my body or I'm stressed out for any reason I get dizzy immediately and that's when I know I have to go see my Dr. I get a blood check and he finds out that my hemoglobin is low..
The Cure?
*Plenty of rest.
*Prescribed pills called (Ferglobin) which helps with the formation of my Red blood Cells.
*Eating the right foood (Alot of greens, veggies, red meats, Vitamin C)...Foods High with Iron.

Why Are Red Blood Cells Important for Us?
*RBD carries Oxygen to your body tissues.

What Are the Causes of Anemia?
Anemia can be caused by many things, but the three main bodily mechanisms that produce it are:

1.excessive destruction of RBCs
2.blood loss
2.inadequate production of RBCs
Among many other causes, anemia can result from inherited disorders, nutritional problems (such as an iron or vitamin deficiency.

It Sucks having it, but I try to avoid it as much as I can, by going to the gym, resting, and eating the right food.

xoxo-N

No comments:

Post a Comment