Friday, May 1, 2009

Naked Bike Ride



World naked Bike Rides happen all over the world, and no, it's not a way for nudists to get daily exercise. They are peaceful demonstrations whose main purpose is to bring awareness about the dangers and vulnerability faced by bikers on the road. It reminds automobile drivers that they need to share the street and pay more attention to their fellow two-wheelers. The Naked Bike Ride is also a protest against cars and the negative impact our dependency on oil-based fuels has on our planet. Riding naked brings attention to the act of bike riding and urges people to use environmentally friendly transportation instead.

Interesting huh?
I wonder what we can do here in Kuwait to help those stupid bikers and stupid 3agads with their stupid cars to takecare while driving cuz they might not just hurt themselves but hurt the ones around them!

And with our 50 degres weather here in Kuwait I can faint if I chose to ride a bike to my way to work, on the other hand with the crowd, it might get me there faster:P (Ofcourse with the right accessories with me).

xoxo-N

No comments:

Post a Comment