Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tough Times


First of All, I miss writing sooo much whenever I say I wana go blog I fall asleep! Infact right now my eyes are shutting down! But i'll give you a quick recap of the last 2 weeks;s damn! Since I last blogged...
Its been a crazy month for sure! I'm done with my Induction, and Hamdila I have Passed:) Those studying days are over finally!
But, then came the sad tears of letting go of my new group of friends we had a good 2months together, even though sometimes you wanted to kill some:p
The hard part comes next...
Following your destiny and the rest of your career path...
I've been taken all the way to Sharq Branch, and to my "good fortune" they work Two Fuckin Shift! I come back home SO exhausted, and when I sleep, I dream about the Branch!!! Thats just how bad my life has gone!
I'm forced to stay there for a month! and nobody in the branch knows that, except for 1 girl I'm asked to sit with to learn about all the transactions. And OMG it gets soo Boring! and Really Smelly! cuz most clients are Indians, but Really Really! Theyre the sweetest people you can meet, and better than having Old Kuwaiti men or Women who give you a hard time, and a Headache!
ok Guys, i'll continue tomorow, cuz im soo sleepy and im seeing white clouds from exhaustion;s
Enjoy Your Weekend!:)
Love,
N:*

2 comments:

  1. heeeyy my dear friend
    nice to have u back with us here :)
    i really miss pretty-gene.
    congrats on the pass.. and wish u all the best in ur new career.
    as well all the best on ur personal life as well.
    take care
    c u soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my dear, I missed you and reading everybody's blogs too, really appreciate it:D

    ReplyDelete