Saturday, October 17, 2009

What do you do when you fall down?


What do you do when you feel so down that nothing or nobody can help you?
You already talked to your close friends about it.
You already thought about it in your head over and over and over again.
You tried to make yourself forget about it.
But,
at the end of the day, your thoughts is what your stuck with, they haunt your mind and talk to you, they don't let you sleep. They don't let you eat, they make you feel sad most of the time, you feel depressed.
I believe there's some good in everybody, even if they're mean sometimes deep down they are kind.
I believe when you lose somebody you've been with for years and you grew up together, and loved eachother you become hurt, but you still love them and feel happy for them. Even though they Hurt you, you eventually learn to forgive and forget cuz people move on, they grow up.
I believe when you hold so much emotions inside you they start building up inside you, and then they slowly affect you physically. People will see it through your eyes.
I believe when your sad, and you become weak you feel like nobody understands you or listens to you, but there are those in your life who are willing to listen.
I believe even though I've gone through Hell in my life, yes it makes you stronger, and yes it makes you learn from your mistakes, but why do we keep hurting ourselves? We're old enough to have self-conscience.
In my life, I have many important people that I can't live without.
Two, I have lost.
I'm broken.
I don't even think I'm making sense to you, but I'm writing my sad flawless thoughts.
I love you both so much, and I will never forget our special memories together, I really wish you love and happiness in your lives, I really do.
God bless you.
Love,
N

3 comments:

  1. i do feel u my dear..
    sorry we couldn't chat recently coz i was preoccupied by a personal problem myself.
    bs inshallah we will ..
    just wana say 1 thing
    time is a great healer
    one day u will remember all of this and smile
    and as they say.. all crises start big then get smaller

    tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaah la yi7rimni min my Friends enshala and my Lovely supporters! I love you all soo much:* I hope things will get better:))))

    ReplyDelete