Saturday, August 1, 2009

Had Enough From Beirut!!!!

OMG!! I've been here for almost 2 weeks and i'm going crazzzzzyyy!!! the stupid, stupid traafiic!! the stupid sticky humidity!!, the totally insaane drivers makee you wana jump offf the jabal!! SERIOUSLY PPL!! They should put some new rules for their streets, you can barely enjoy the music or your daily day dreaming while your in your car!!:P the kid beggars who don't care if they'll get hit by a car! the motor cyles who rolll right next to you, they can see what your typing on your BB. OMG!!!
Let that alone!
I had manyy incidents one of them is having an internet connection: P.S (If you come to Lebanon trust No Body!) they screw up with ur head, they steal your money! and then they act all nice after you scream at them and proving that they're wrong!!
Finally, traveling with 1 parent is a hassel alone, then another parent comes along, now the fun begins...!!! (I Love my parents soo much!!!) But, actually staying with them 24/7 kills me:( especially while they're gettin older, they have many MANY opinions! For example!! when is a good time to wash my hair! "YESS!!!"
OK! i feel a bit better spilling all my dirt, let me see if I can post some pictures for you guys to enjoy hahaha:*
xoxo-N ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment