Saturday, August 29, 2009

No! Life Isn't Fair:


Yesterday night I decided to go to the avenues with my freind and her baby, to return some stuff I bought..While we were walking to the shop, I usually don't really notice the people around I just see a bunch of heads when its really crowded..when all of a sudden this familiar face approaches me: Friend: "Hi, N, how are you?? its been a longtime! Me:" Oh hey! I'm good, how are things with you? How's work? Friend: "Wala el hamdila, nushkur Allah, I resigned 2 months ago" (She's Egyptian btw), Me: "Oh, God you too?!", Friend: "Yes, what to do my dear", Me: "Well, I wish you all the best, and glad to run into you", Friend: "Yes, me too, bye!", Me: "Bye!"..
Well, we went along to our shop we got what we wanted, shopped some more... (lazem girls:p) On our way back and right infront of Debenhams, there she was my freind, selling perfume to people!;/
You see, I used to work in a Bank, and she used to work with me at the same Department, but after seeing her spraying perfume to strangers, which was her new job/maybe part-time job I swear I felt like crying.."3aini dama3at". I was already having a bad day, and thought by going out my mood will somehow get better, but unfortunately it got worse;/
You see people, life is not fair to anyone of us, we try our best to fix things and to do the best out what we have..Try to be positive, and we are blessed to have our health and our family and freinds around us. When you think life is screwing up with you, say Hamdilah, cuz there are those people with really much more worse problems.
So try to enjoy life, and don't let those little things ruin your day..
Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks!
xoxo, N

4 comments:

  1. hey prette-gene

    this is the same subject of my posts:
    god forgive me when i whine
    and the post above it.
    i dont think u had the chance to watch those.
    they show what u just said in another way.
    they brought tears to my eyes .. really.
    if we look at the people who r better than us then we will always feel that life is not fair and we will be frustrated.
    but if we look at those who have less than what we do then we will be thankful.
    it doesnt mean we shouldnt have ambition to become better.
    still u can look at ur friend in a positive way.. coz others are still jobless.

    thx for the lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo true, we have to always Thank God for the things we have, we are all blessed but in different ways..
    And your welcome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man ambeeh u didnt tell me about dat ,,its nice to read some stuuf though ama takteben '3eer when u talk ...wala 9ajaaa lets enjoy whatwe have el 7amdela ya raab 7amdelaa
    lowe yaa
    lulyyz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes lulyz im a better writer than a talker:p
    loob ya 2:*

    ReplyDelete