Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lazy B: Beach in Beirut


I'm a beach person, I love to snuggle with my books and magazines and my ipod and just chill by a pool, Lazy B was the perfect place...
Its located @Beirut, Street of Sayda highway.
The beach area wasn't that good, the pool area was quieter, with fewer people, and the pools water was a chiller in this humid hot weather which is perfect! And the best part is "No Kids are Allowed in the Pool". And there's a beautiful section with shades, beds, and a book case, but it's located near the exit which isn't the right place for such a beautiful idea..

Few things i didnt like, was that there's no music, and the pool's water was a bit salty:p
Other than that it was a coolzi place to just chill..
So.. Lazy B, is the place to be:)
I'll post pics soon!!...
xoxo-N

No comments:

Post a Comment