Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life goes on...:



"If you really love me, I want you to always Smile and to love your life."
A quote from someone who touched my life in so many ways.
She looks out her window, wondering what changed? how did I come here? How did time move so fast? How did I grow up so fast? I still feel like a child inside...Life can be really tricky, the way you handle it is what makes you who you are today. I have a weak heart, I can be strong sometimes, REALLY strong. But, FEAR is what drives me to the edge. The fear of not knowing when? why that person? How will it be like? We dream of so many dreams, who hope for SO much, true, health is number one priority. Thank God for that. But then, we need that Happy ending. I admire those who do it by themselves, I really do. But I know its hard, I can tell. Because no body can live by themselves like that, its just too hard to handle. You would have to devote all of your life to something, a hobby, some kinda passion in order to surpass your circumstances. Aaaah, life. I sometimes wish I was never born to have felt all this pain and all this sadness, But then I think...When I die, I will have witnessed it all, hopefully. The good and the bad. Its just part of growing up and part of life in general. No matter what age group you belong to, you will pass through the rocky mountains of hardship, heartache, breakups. They will hurt like hell that you can't stop crying, and you sometimes can't even breathe. Believing in yourself is the first step, who are you? what's your purpose in life? If you can answer those two questions, then I can say you have reached a really valiable place in your life and I applaud you for that. Cuz, its a very tough question. I will stop here, think about it...
Love,
N:*

2 comments:

  1. I'm With you and support your point in assessing our life from time to time to see what did we achieve and what's left to achieve but...! over assessing could be so stressful and everybody has his or her limit to react to this stress of life assessment...so what we do is just consider life as An Ocean and we have a nice big yacht exploring and enjoying the beauty of this ocean yes there will be sometimes storms and some other times with clear nice breeze.we lived the adventure of it and always think during our journey we may explore new islands we didn't think of b4 or planed to explore and that's the beauty of living every day like new day and riding the waves of life..we plan but not stick to much to them and put in our mind one big banner:
    '' The Best Is Yet To Come Today, Tomorrow, Or Even 1 Minute b4 We Die But The
    Best Is Yet To Come''

    P.S. I should've been saving this for this for my Soon to come Blog :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. A, I loved the Metaphor:) and Ohh! i wish i can live in a yacht and just explore life and what is yet to come, But unfortunately we live in the real world, and we have to face this shit:p And like you said "The best is yet to come" enshala, and I can't wait for you blog!

    ReplyDelete