Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Sister's Keeper:



Beware: If you have a Weak Heart Avoid Watching This Movie!



Its only when you actually go through this whole experience is when you understand how serious and bad Cancer is, whether its you, a family member or a close relative or a freind. I hope it won't even come close to you, or those around you, cuz all I can say is, Its Bad, very Bad. May God keeps us Safe, and Healthy always, el Hamdela.

Well, this movie, also a book, is very moving and when I watched it I sobbed like a baby, so beware! Yet, it's so beautiful, it makes you appreciate the simplest things in life, and makes you always be thankful for the little things, and all the love you have around you.

I won't spoil it, so enjoy, and keep a box of tissues next to you!:p
love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment