Monday, November 2, 2009

Mixed Feelings:



Yep, I've gone Bazoookaz! If That Is Even A Real Word To Describe My Emotions Right Now!
I'm sad, but happy.
I'm Unfocused by the thoughts of you.
Work Is Driving Me Wild. I have no idea how people cope with all those different people, I'm not that kinda person that mixes with any people, I try! But If I see something I don't like, I Bitch About It Forever!
Friends? What Friends? Lately, its like each one is going through a Roller Coaster.
Ones you thought were the closest to you are now the farthest, so sad.
You try to accept and go on, but its Truly Hurts!
Love Life?! Oh Let Us Not Even Go There:s Its Just So Much Sadness That I've Lost All my Sad Emotions and My Tears Have Evaporated!
What Else Is There?!
Just Survivin' and Keep it Real For Now!
Oh! And I have This Huge Urge of Doing Something Reallllly Crazy! "SHAVE MY HEAD"! Oh! Yes!!! Its when I lose Hope, I wana Shave My Gorgeous Hair;s
Its Alright!
Hope This Will Be Rapin' and Pimpin' Reaally Soon!
Peace&Love,
N:*

2 comments:

  1. Yessss let it out! take it all out! like the Hulk Part 1 MOVIE when him and his father were fighting in the lake and he screamed in a loud sad way:'' TAKE IT AAAAAAAALL'' :-) Hope u know what i'm talking about!!but it's normal from the crazy ''A'' ;-))
    so u let it out now ok go here www.di.fm and choose listen now then choose Trance then forget the world baby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what u mean.. i feel u and i feel sometimes the same :)
    it is a crazy world we live in.
    peace :)

    ReplyDelete